Your Source for Service Plays and FREE sports Picks

Reply To: NFL Week 7 – Previews, Articles, Info. Sunday 10/25/15

Home Forums NFL Service Plays NFL Week 7 – Previews, Articles, Info. Sunday 10/25/15 Reply To: NFL Week 7 – Previews, Articles, Info. Sunday 10/25/15

admin
Keymaster

FEZZIK FOCUS

NFL WEEK 7 LINE MOVES: What is Vegas betting?

303 SEA -4.5 up to -6.5.

I have to admit that this one shocked me. Bettors bet based on what they just saw, and that was Sea blowing yet another game, yet they are POUNDING in Sea bets this week against an improving 49ers team. I cannot explain it……

451 Buffalo -4.5 bet up to -5.5

Buffalo is completely banged up heading to London. Bettors don’t care. They expect Taylor to return and know Ryan is bad off a win, but great ATS off a loss. Further, they have thrown in the towel on Jax, a team ‘everyone’ now knows is the worst in the NFL and in constant rebuild mode.

457 Hou/Mia – OVER 43 up to 44.5

Both teams have played a vast majority of games vs. “under” teams depressing their starts. Under Campbell, the Dolphins offense clicked from the start, kicking butt. This one might go even higher.

471 Dallas +5 down to +3.5 vs. the Giants.

Bettors saw Philly play poorly on MNF, yet STILL anhilate the Giants who played even worse. Power Ratings on the Gmen fell, and the look ahead line of 5 got adjusted.