Your Source for Service Plays and FREE sports Picks

Reply To: NCAAF Week 10 • Thursday Football • Service Plays 11/5/15

Home Forums NCAA FB Service Plays NCAAF Week 10 • Thursday Football • Service Plays 11/5/15 Reply To: NCAAF Week 10 • Thursday Football • Service Plays 11/5/15

admin
Keymaster

ALLEN EASTMAN

6-Unit Play. Take #309 Buffalo (+1.5) over Kent State (7 p.m., Thursday, Nov. 5)

I’m going with the Bulls in this one. Buffalo has won two straight games and they are looking for three in a row in this one. Kent State is going with a freshman quarterback for the third straight game. They are starting George Bollas and he has not been impressive in any of his previous starts. Kent State’s offense is one of the worst in the country. And I think that they are going to struggle again in this one against a tough Bulls defense. This is the second game in a row that Buffalo is facing a freshman quarterback and they shut down Miami’s Bill Bahl. The road team has been the play in this series. The visitor has won five straight and seven of eight going all the way back to 2004. Kent State does not have a strong home field advantage and I do not think that it will be a factor here. The Golden Flashes are just 4-12 ATS in their last 16 home games. Buffalo still has a chance at going to a bowl game if they can win three of their last four. They will be focused for this one. The Bulls are 12-5 ATS in their last 17 games against a team that is below .500 and the Bulls are 7-3 ATS in their last 10 games going back to last year.