Your Source for Service Plays and FREE sports Picks

Reply To: NCAA Week 10 • "Football Saturday" • Service Plays 11/7/15

Home Forums NCAA FB Service Plays NCAA Week 10 • "Football Saturday" • Service Plays 11/7/15 Reply To: NCAA Week 10 • "Football Saturday" • Service Plays 11/7/15

admin
Keymaster

MIKE DAVIS

4-Unit Play. Take #375 Utah +2 over Washington (Saturday, November 7th at 7:30 pm)

Despite the loss at USC, I still like this Utah team. They remind me of teams like Stanford and Wisconsin. They play good, hard-nosed football. They are willing to run the football right at you and play good, solid defense. They work off of the play-action pass and it’s the kind of football that fits their personnel. If you take a look at Washington’s opponents, they have already played Stanford and struggled mightily with the balanced attack of the Cardinal. They were outgained by 247 yards in that game and they were never really in it. They were down 17-0 at the half and ended up losing 31-14. Utah may or may not be as good as Stanford but there is no denying the eerily similarities between the two teams. I look for the Utes to control this game from start to finish and keep Stanford off-balance with their run game and play-action passing game. Washington may start strong but the Utes will win this one outright in the end.

Take Utah.

4-Unit Play. Take #366 Texas -29 over Kansas (Saturday, November 7th at 8:00 pm)

Well, this is the opportunity for Texas to finally blow out an opponent and they need to do just that. Charlie Strong needs it. After beating Oklahoma and KState, they laid an egg vs Iowa State last week. This week, they welcome in a Kansas team that is one of the worst teams in the country. I look for Texas to take out some frustration on the Jayhawks. The Longhorns have played their best football at home and that is where they will be this week. Kansas has struggled everywhere but they have really been bad on the road. They have been outscored 120-17 in their past two contests and at this point in the season I look for them to be looking forward to the offseason. In other words, this is a perfect storm game for Texas. It’s hard to lay this many points with this Texas team but I’m willing to do it this week because of the circumstances.

Take Texas.