Your Source for Service Plays and FREE sports Picks

Reply To: NBA • Monday Service Plays • 11/30/15

Home Forums NBA Service Plays NBA • Monday Service Plays • 11/30/15 Reply To: NBA • Monday Service Plays • 11/30/15

admin
Keymaster

ALLEN EASTMAN

3-Unit Play. Take #502 Miami (-3)
over Boston (7:30 p.m., Monday, Nov. 30)

Miami is an underrated team in the East right now. They are 10-5 on the season and this is a quality team. The Heat have won four of five and that includes a pair of blowout wins over the Knicks. I think the Heat will do the same to the Celtics here. Boston is just 3-4 in its last seven games and just 2-5 ATS. They are not playing well after their nice pair of road wins at OKC and Houston. The Celtics have been blown out in their three road games since then, losing by an average of almost 18 points per game! And that includes losses at Brooklyn and Orlando. There is a strange trend in this series. The underdog has covered 10 straight times! I don’t think that streak is going to be able to continue and this one should be all Miami. Play the Heat.

2-Unit Play. Take #508 Milwaukee (-4)
over Denver (8 p.m., Monday, Nov. 30)

This is a revenge game for the home team. They lost 103-102 as a three-point underdog up in Denver just a few weeks ago. I think they will even up the season series in this one. Milwaukee has lost three straight and six of their last seven games. But five of those losses cam eat home. This is a completely different team when they are at home. The home team has won five of the last seven in this series. The Bucks are favored even though they are playing on a second night of a back-to-back. And this spread opened at 3.5 and was bet up to 4.0. The sharp money is on the hosts in this one. I like the Bucks to get it done here.