Your Source for Service Plays and FREE sports Picks

Reply To: NBA • Wednesday Service Plays • 12/2/15

Home Forums NBA Service Plays NBA • Wednesday Service Plays • 12/2/15 Reply To: NBA • Wednesday Service Plays • 12/2/15

admin
Keymaster

ALLEN EASTMAN

2-Unit Play. Take #507 Philadelphia (+8)
over New York (7:30 p.m., Wednesday, Dec. 2)
The 76ers got their first win of the season last night. Can they get two in a row? Maybe. The Knicks are banged up and could be without Carmelo Anthony tonight. This is a Knicks team that is struggling right now. They have lost four in a row and lost their last game in overtime. I don’t think that they will be excited for this game against the 76ers and I think that now that Philadelphia has a taste for a win they could come out with a lot of effort in this game. They have the big monkey off their back. I don’t think they will go right back to getting blown out. The 76ers beat the Knicks by 16 points last March so they know they can beat this team. Philadelphia is 7-3 ATS in the last 10 meetings and they are 4-1 ATS in their last five games at MSG.

2-Unit Play. Take #505 Phoenix (+4)
over Detroit (7:30 p.m., Wednesday, Dec. 2)

I will go with the road team in this one. Phoenix wants revenge for a home loss to the Pistons back on Nov. 6. Sweeps are very rare in this series. No team has won more than two straight in this series so far this decade. The underdog is 4-0 ATS in the last four meetings and 6-3 ATS in the last nine. The Pistons played great against Houston in a blowout win on Monday. But they are just 2-4 ATS in their last six games and have been very inconsistent. The public is all over Detroit in this game. But I think that the underdog is going to pull the upset. Take the points.

2-Unit Play. Take #504 Charlotte (+9.5)
over Golden State (7 p.m., Wednesday, Dec. 2)
Gimme the home underdog! Every game that Golden State wins means more pressure to keep their winning streak going. They played a sluggish game in Utah their last time out and couldn’t cover the spread. I see more of the same tonight in Charlotte. Every team wants to be the team that gives Golden State its first loss. The Warriors are on a seven-game road trip and it will be very difficult to stay unbeaten through all of these games. And after an amazing ATS start to the season (13-6 ATS) I think the oddsmakers are going to catch up to them over this next week. Charlotte is 6-1 ATS against teams from the Western Conference and they are well rested for this game. They will keep it close and avoid a blowout.