Your Source for Service Plays and FREE sports Picks

Reply To: NBA • Wednesday Service Plays • 12/2/15

Home Forums NBA Service Plays NBA • Wednesday Service Plays • 12/2/15 Reply To: NBA • Wednesday Service Plays • 12/2/15

admin
Keymaster

VEGAS SPORTS INFORMER

3 Unit Play. Take #508 NY Knicks -8
over Philadelphia (7:35 p.m., Wednesday, December 2)
The 76ers are coming off their first W of the season last night against the Lakers but sorry Philly the Knicks are not the Lakers. Carmelo is questionable with an illness but even if doesn’t play I see the Knicks winning big tonight at Madison Square Garden. The Knicks have dropped back-to-back home games but those losses were against Houston in overtime and Miami. Last times I checked either of those teams were not Philly. Knicks win big tonight at home! The 76ers are 1-5 ATS following a SU win and the Knicks are 4-0 ATS against Atlantic division teams.

3 Unit Play. Take #513 Toronto +3
over Atlanta (8:05 p.m., Wednesday, December 2)
Hawks have dropped 6 out of their last 10 games and right now the Raptors are the better team. The Raptors are coming off a bad home loss to the Suns so tonight we should see a pissed off Toronto team and I see them stealing this road game. Toronto is 4-1 ATS in their last 5 road games and the Hawks are 0-6 ATS after scoring 100 points in their last game.