Your Source for Service Plays and FREE sports Picks

Reply To: NCAA Week 14 • Friday Service Plays • 12/4/15

Home Forums NCAA FB Service Plays NCAA Week 14 • Friday Service Plays • 12/4/15 Reply To: NCAA Week 14 • Friday Service Plays • 12/4/15

admin
Keymaster

NEWSLETTER College Football Prediction From Raphael Esparza

Take Northern Illinois (+12) over Bowling Green (8 p.m., Friday Dec. 4)
Yes, I know the Huskies lost last week to the Ohio Bobcats (26-21), but should they really be 12-point underdogs Friday night? Last year NIU beat Bowling Green 51-17, and I see this game staying close Friday night. Bowling Green has won eight out of their last nine games, but their last meaningful game was at home and the Toledo Rockets beat them 44-28. If I’m NIU I would watch that film not once but multiple times. NIU will need to play tough, physical, and in your face defense to keep this game close, and on offense NIU will need to establish the run and keep the Bowling Green offense off the field. I do see Bowling Green winning this game but I see them winning by a touchdown or less and I would grab this +12 now before this number goes bye-bye. NIU is 5-1-1 ATS in their last 7 conference games, and again the Huskies keep this game close in the MAC Championship Game.