Your Source for Service Plays and FREE sports Picks

Reply To: NCAA Week 14 • Previews, Articles, Info. • Saturday 12/5/15

Home Forums NCAA FB Service Plays NCAA Week 14 • Previews, Articles, Info. • Saturday 12/5/15 Reply To: NCAA Week 14 • Previews, Articles, Info. • Saturday 12/5/15

admin
Keymaster

NEWSLETTER College Football Prediction From Allen Eastman

Take #323 USC (+4.5) over Stanford (7:45 p.m., Saturday, Dec. 5)
This pick on USC is a winner for Saturday. The Trojans just announced that their interim coach will take over as the full-time head coach. I think that has really energized this program. And I think that the Trojans are excited about playing spoiler against a Stanford team that is trying to get into the playoffs. USC has revenge for a loss at home to the Cardinal earlier this year. They beat Stanford in 2013 and 2014, and the underdog has been the way to bet this series, with the team taking the points going 8-1 ATS the last nine times they have played. USC’s only loss under Clay Helton came at Oregon. But other than that they have been perfect, and I think that they are the better team coming into this game. Stanford has gone just 2-3 ATS in its last five games and has not been that impressive, being outgained in their last two games and in three of their last five. USC wins this one outright, but I’ll take the points just to be sure.