Your Source for Service Plays and FREE sports Picks

Reply To: SPORTS • Saturday Service Plays • 11/5/15

Home Forums Other Sports Plays SPORTS • Saturday Service Plays • 11/5/15 Reply To: SPORTS • Saturday Service Plays • 11/5/15

admin
Keymaster

VEGAS SPORTS INFORMER

*SATURDAY ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE SOCCER*

3 Unit Play. Take Under 2.5 -115 West Ham at Manchester United (10:00a.m., Saturday, Dec 5) (Graded after regulation time – 90min – plus injury time)

Man U has been UNDER machines as of late and in their last 5 games 4 of them went UNDER the 2.5 goal posted. Man U will be without Wayne Rooney for this game and wouldn’t shock me to see Man U winning this game at home 1-0 or even a 0-0 draw. No matter what this game flies UNDER and we cash another Man U total.

*SUNDAY ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE SOCCER*

7 Unit Play. Take Liverpool -1 +105
over Newcastle (11:00a.m., Sunday, Dec 6)(Graded after regulation time – 90min – plus injury time – if Liverpool wins by 1 goal we have a push)

Liverpool is rolling right now winners of 3 out of 4 games and two of those games were on the road against Man City and Chelsea. Newcastle has been just horrendous and in their last 2 league games they have been outscored 8-1 and Sunday afternoon I see more misery coming from Newcastle. Newcastle have only won once in their last 7 home league matches (1-3-3) and again their last home game Leicester beat them 3-0. I’m thinking that if Liverpool on the road can score 4 goals against Man City and 3 goals against Chelsea they should have no problem scoring and winning on the road in Newcastle. I see Liverpool winning this road match 3-1 and we cash another big unit ticket.

*SUNDAY MLS CUP 2015 FINAL*

4 Unit Play. Take UNDER 2.5 -110
Portland at Columbus (4:00p.m., Sunday, Dec 6) (Graded after regulation time – 90min – plus injury time)

MLS Cup is in Columbus late Sunday afternoon and would should see a great matchup between Portland and Columbus. I see a tight game from start to finish and wouldn’t shock me to see this game go into overtime. Columbus last 2 playoff games against the Red Bulls both games went UNDER and the Timbers last 2 playoff games both went over but the Columbus ‘D’ at home will keep this game UNDER.