Your Source for Service Plays and FREE sports Picks

Reply To: NCAA Week 14 • "Championship Games! • Saturday 12/5/15

Home Forums NCAA FB Service Plays NCAA Week 14 • "Championship Games! • Saturday 12/5/15 Reply To: NCAA Week 14 • "Championship Games! • Saturday 12/5/15

admin
Keymaster

VEGAS SPORTS INFORMER

4 Unit Play. Take #328 San Diego St -6
over Air Force (7:30p.m., Saturday December 5 ESPN2)
The Mountain West Championship game is in San Diego and if you like old fashion run the ball down the opponents throats then this is your game. Both teams will want to establish the run game and with the best RB on the field wearing Red, Black, and Gold I see SDSU running wild all over the Force defense. SDSU running back Donnel Pumphrey will have a big game Saturday night but also look for running back Chase Price to have a big game in the backfield for the Aztecs. I know SDSU QB Maxwell Smith is probably out for this game but again I see the running game and defense of the Aztecs pulling away against Air Force. San Diego St is 6-0-1 ATS following a SU win and the Air Force Falcons are 0-6 ATS in their last 6 meetings against the Aztecs.

6 Unit Play. Take #329 North Carolina +4.5
over Clemson (8:00p.m., Saturday December 5 ABC)
Bank of America Stadium is in for a treat because this game between North Carolina and Clemson is going to be fun to watch. Both teams can score touchdowns quickly and Marquise Williams will outduel Deshaun Watson Saturday night. North Carolina has been covering machines all season long and this year they have covered 8 out of their 12 games. The key to this game is who’s defense will make the key stops and what I have seen coming out of Chapel Hill all year long I see the Tar Heels playing spoiler Saturday night. Really thought this game would have been Clemson a 3-point or less favorite but getting nearly 5-points Saturday night I believe is off and again wouldn’t shock me to see the Tar Heels steal this game. North Carolina is 6-0 ATS when playing a team with a winning record and the Clemson Tigers are 3-10 ATS in their last 13 conference games.

4 Unit Play. Take #331 Michigan St -3.5
over Iowa (8:15p.m., Saturday December 5 FOX)
Yes I know Iowa is perfect but I believe Michigan St is the better team. Lucas Oil Stadium will probably be filled with Green & White and Michigan St Spartans QB Connor Cook will shine Saturday night. Iowa didn’t have to face Ohio St or Michigan this year while Michigan St had to face both of them (won both) and beat Oregon earlier in the season. This game will be close but in the 4th quarter I see Connor Cook driving the Spartans down the field an winning this game by 6-points or more. Michigan St is 6-0 ATS when playing on a neutral site game and Iowa is 1-4 ATS following a ATS win.