Your Source for Service Plays and FREE sports Picks

Reply To: NFL Week 13 • "Football Super Sunday! • 12/6/15

Home Forums NFL Service Plays NFL Week 13 • "Football Super Sunday! • 12/6/15 Reply To: NFL Week 13 • "Football Super Sunday! • 12/6/15

admin
Keymaster

VEGAS SPORTS INFORMER

NFL FOOTBALL WEEK #13 PLAYS

3 Unit Play. Take #351 Under 43.5 San Francisco at Chicago (1:05p.m., Sunday December 6)
The Bears are coming off a huge Thanksgiving win at Green Bay and the defense of Chicago only gave up 13 points. Bears ‘D’ hasn’t given up over 20 points in their last 4 games and we all know what kind of offense the 49ers have this season. I see Chicago winning this game and this game stays way under because of the Bears improve defense. Chicago is 1-9 O/U against a team with a losing record and the 49ers are 1-4 O/U in their last 5 games.

4 Unit Play. Take #364 Minnesota ‘PK’
over Seattle (1:05p.m., Sunday December 6)
OK! I’m still a bit bitter over the Seahawks winning and covering against Pittsburgh last week. Seattle has won 4 out of 5 games but they played the 49ers twice, Dallas, and a miracle win last week and that one loss the Cardinals put up 39 points in Seattle. Minnesota has won 6 out of 7 games and their last home game they played was that one loss against Green Bay and Sunday afternoon I see Minnesota continuing to win NFL games. Look for AD and the rest of the Minnesota offense running wild and moving the ball against an overrated Seattle defense. For some odd reason I see Minnesota winning big and wouldn’t shock me to see the Vikings win by double-digits. Seattle is 3-7 ATS in their last 10 games against NFC teams and the Hawks are 1-6-1 ATS following a SU win. Minnesota is 8-1 ATS following a SU win and the Vikings are 8-2 ATS in their last 10 home games.

6 Unit Play. Take #380 Washington -4
over Dallas (8:30p.m., Sunday December 7)
I do believe the Dallas Cowboys will planning their vacations soon because this season is a complete lost season! Tony Romo is out for the year and wouldn’t shock me to see the Cowboys playing with no meaning the rest of the season. I’m still at awe that the Washington Redskins are 5-6 and with a victory Monday night the Skins will be a .500 team. Washington has won 5-straight home games and their defense at home as played outstanding. Last week the Skins defense held the Giants to only 14 points and if the Cowboys struggle on offense Monday night I see the Skins easily winning this home game. Washington is playing with tons of confidence right now while the Boys can’t wait to this season to get over. Washington is 8-2 ATS in their last 10 meetings against Dallas and this trends cashes again Monday night.