Your Source for Service Plays and FREE sports Picks

Reply To: CBB • Monday Service Plays • 12/7/15

Home Forums NCAA BB Service Plays CBB • Monday Service Plays • 12/7/15 Reply To: CBB • Monday Service Plays • 12/7/15

admin
Keymaster

ALLEN EASTMAN

7-Unit Play. Take #721 Oklahoma (+3.5)
over Villanova (7 p.m., Monday, Dec. 7)
I am going with the Sooners in this marquee matchup of Top 10 programs. This game is taking place in Bloch Arena on Pearl Harbor on the 74th anniversary of the attack on the base that got the United States into World War II. Oklahoma is not getting enough respect from the books in this game. This team already has nice wins over Wisconsin and at Memphis and this is a team that has Final Four potential. Oklahoma has won its last four games by an average of over 30 points per game! They scored 111 points their last time out and they are 5-2 ATS the game after topping 100 points. The Sooners have an extremely experienced team. That is really going to pay off in a big game like this on a neutral court. Villanova’s resume this year is not as impressive. They are coming off a big rivalry win and they are 5-1 ATS in their last six games. But I think that this team is being overvalued and the public is going to flock to their side. I like Oklahoma to spring the upset in this one. It won’t be much of an upset since they are the higher ranked team. I think the Sooners are the better bet in this one and I think that they win this one and bury the public.