Your Source for Service Plays and FREE sports Picks

Reply To: NFL Week 13 • "Monday Night Football" • 12/7/15

Home Forums NFL Service Plays NFL Week 13 • "Monday Night Football" • 12/7/15 Reply To: NFL Week 13 • "Monday Night Football" • 12/7/15

admin
Keymaster

BOB BALFE

8:30 EST
Rotation #379-380
Cowboys +3 over Redskins
We have cashed in with the Redskins a lot this year and they are getting better, but remember this is a big NFC East rivalry game. Records and everything else can be thrown right out the window. Dallas is out of the playoffs with a loss today. Dallas has not yet won without Tony Romo and I think tonight will be the night. I do like the Cowboys Offensive Line and their ability to run the football. Washington had big offensive line trouble starting this season and although they have looked great at home they really have not played any quality teams. This is a Redskins team that has not rushed for 100 total yards in half of their games this year and I still don’t trust this offensive line. It’s not easy being a favorite in a prime time game being expect to win when you never and I mean never are in that position before. The real pressure is on Washington in this game and I think this is going to be a classic 1pt victory for either team coming right down to the wire. In the NFC East being the dog holds value. Take Dallas.