Your Source for Service Plays and FREE sports Picks

Reply To: CBB • Tuesday Service Plays • 12/8/15

Home Forums NCAA BB Service Plays CBB • Tuesday Service Plays • 12/8/15 Reply To: CBB • Tuesday Service Plays • 12/8/15

admin
Keymaster

Dave Essler

Dime Play – West Virginia +5
I don’t think this line gets better, but I’m willing to take the +5 now. First of all this game is in Madison Square Garden – and of COURSE we’re always going to pay a premium for UVA. Perrantes is still questionable, I believe, and if he does play I’d expect we can get a better number. However, this is a play ON West Virginia. They’re the #1 three point defense at the moment, and I realize they haven’t played the best schedule, but they won both neutral court games in Vegas, and handily. They scored 72 points against a VERY good Aztec defense, and beat Richmond, holding them to 2-15 from behind the arc. They are the #2 offensive rebounding team in the nation (yes, a BIT early for TOO many stats, but……..) and they do most of their damage inside, getting to the line A LOT. Perhaps they can get UVA in foul trouble. UVA does NOT get to the line, and those little points here and there add up over 40 minutes. If UVA makes their three’s they win – and if not, WVU wins this game SU. I think that no Justin Anderson this season is a bigger deal than who IS there – he was a 45% three point shooter. Tough to replace.