Your Source for Service Plays and FREE sports Picks

Reply To: NCAAF Friday Service Plays 9/4/15

Home Forums NCAA FB Service Plays NCAAF Friday Service Plays 9/4/15 Reply To: NCAAF Friday Service Plays 9/4/15

admin
Keymaster

NEWSLETTER College FootballPrediction From Strike Point Sports

Take ‘Under’ 56.5 Washington at Boise State (10 p.m., Friday, Sept. 4)
This total is dropping like a rock, and for good reason. Even better, is it is still too high. These two teams will be lucky to get to 52 total points and at most I see this one at 31-21. This is a nationally-televised game in which a new QB will be leading a coach into his old stomping grounds. This is a Boise State defense that should be very solid in front of their home crowd. The young QB will be facing said solid defense, plus an extremely rowdy crowd. Chris Pederson, former Boise State coach, knows the players on the opposing sideline, and he knows what it takes to slow them down. Boise State is also starting a young QB in Ryan Finley, and playing in a big, early-season game such as this won’t do wonders for his nerves. With all of this said, I do not think that Washington can come in to Boise and win this game outright, but I do believe they are going to make a game of it, and keep the score low. I know that I gave a previous score, but that is the max number for the contest. To be honest I see this game having a 27-20 feel to it. Take the ‘under’ here as both teams offenses will start the season slowly.