Your Source for Service Plays and FREE sports Picks

Reply To: NFL Week 16 • "Saturday Night Football" • 12/26/15

Home Forums NFL Service Plays NFL Week 16 • "Saturday Night Football" • 12/26/15 Reply To: NFL Week 16 • "Saturday Night Football" • 12/26/15

admin
Keymaster

NEWSLETTER NFL Football Prediction From Vernon Croy

Play #104 Philadelphia (-3) over Washington (8 p.m., Saturday, Dec. 26)
Everyone saw the Redskins beat up on the Bills last week while putting up 35 points in that 10-point win, while the Eagles were throttled by the Cardinals, losing 40-17. The Eagles opened up as four-point favorites in this game, and that line has been bet down to -3 at most books. This was not a weak line released by the books, so there is value at -3. However, I have the Eagles winning by 10 or more points. The Redskins do not matchup well at all against the Eagles, and this pick falls into one of my private blowout systems that has helped me along my 9-1 NFL top sides run the last eight weeks. The Redskins are 2-6 ATS in their last eight road games and just 2-8 ATS in their last 10 games after covering the spread in their previous game. The Redskins are just 4-12 ATS in their last 16 games after a win, while the Eagles are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games after putting up more than 350 total yards in their previous game.
This game is definitely strong enough to be a top premium play, so play the Eagles ATS with confidence as your Christmas gift from me to you.