Your Source for Service Plays and FREE sports Picks

Reply To: 2015-16 NCAAF KICK OFF! Thursday Service Plays 9/3/15

Home Forums NCAA FB Service Plays 2015-16 NCAAF KICK OFF! Thursday Service Plays 9/3/15 Reply To: 2015-16 NCAAF KICK OFF! Thursday Service Plays 9/3/15

admin
Keymaster

the real animal sports

2* six-point teaser of duke -1 and ‘over’ 45 1/2:
i watched a show this summer about the manning brothers going to see coach david cutcliffe at duke. peyton claims the only reason he is still playing is because of cutcliffe, who slowly brought his student back to playing shape after multiple neck surgeries a few years ago. you could tell the manning brothers have the utmost respect for coach cutcliffe.

it’s understandable given the transformation in durham too. duke is now relevant in football! they were 9-4 last year after 10-4 in 2013. they are 2-0 lifetime against tulane with the average score of 48-20. the blue devils do have to replace qb anthony boone. but his numbers were nothing great last year hitting 56 percent with just 2700 yards in the air and another 375 rushing. new qb thomas sirk actually played in the 47-13 duke romp over tulane in durham last september and rushed for 94-yards on five carries. tulane qb tanner lee had a rough game versus blue devils. he was 14-of-35 with three interceptions.

duke had 256 yards on the ground at 6.1 a carry. i think you will see great improvement with sirk as a thrower this year given the track record of cutcliffe with quarterbacks. duke has been stellar offensively averaging 32.4, 32.8, and 31.5 points per game the last three years.

tulane has 16 starters back including nine on offense. but after a 3-9 season with an offense that averaged 16 points a game and allowed 28 the jury is still out if that’s a positive. tulane 2-8 ats as an underdog last year. duke an amazing 14-4-1 ats as a chalk since 2012. duke is an unbelievable 9-1 su as a visitor since 2013 with their only defeat versus miami of florida. talk about having a team prepared. i teased duke with the ‘over’ ignoring the cardinal rule-no teasing in college foots!

• This reply was modified 7 years, 3 months ago by admin.