Your Source for Service Plays and FREE sports Picks

Reply To: NFL Week 16 • "Football Super Sunday! • 12/27/15

Home Forums NFL Service Plays NFL Week 16 • "Football Super Sunday! • 12/27/15 Reply To: NFL Week 16 • "Football Super Sunday! • 12/27/15

admin
Keymaster

ALLEN EASTMAN

8-Unit Play. Take #126 Arizona (-4.5)
over Green Bay
(4 p.m., Sunday, Dec. 27)

**This play is from my NFL ‘411 System’

I won big with Arizona last week and I am going right back to them this week! Arizona is one of the best teams in football and they are very tough at home. Green Bay has to travel out west in back-to-back weeks after coming through for my NFL 411 System last week in Oakland. Green Bay has won three straight and are 3-0 ATS in those games. But they have come against weak competition. When the Packers have played on the road against good teams like Carolina and Denver they have been blown out this year. I expect more of the same this week. Arizona has won eight straight games and they are going to make it No. 9 in a row this week. They are the No. 1 offense in football and No. 2 in scoring. Arizona is also in the Top 10 in total defense and scoring defense. Green Bay is just No. 21 in total offense and No. 17 in total defense. They have had their struggles on both sides of the ball and I think that will happen again in this one. Arizona is 20-8 ATS in its last 28 conference games and they are 10-3 ATS in their last 13 December games. The Cardinals have been one of the best bets in the NFL over the last few years under Bruce Arians and I think that they are going to come through with another convincing win against overrated Green Bay this week.

6* NE Patriots -3
‘411 System’

5* 49ers / Lions
UNDER 43

3* Panthers -7

3* Texans -5