Your Source for Service Plays and FREE sports Picks

Reply To: NCAAF Saturday Service Plays 9/5/15

Home Forums NCAA FB Service Plays NCAAF Saturday Service Plays 9/5/15 Reply To: NCAAF Saturday Service Plays 9/5/15

admin
Keymaster

NESLETTER College Football Prediction From Allen Eastman

Take #195 Georgia Southern (+19.5) over West Virginia (7:30 p.m., Saturday, Sept. 5)

I like this underdog play on Georgia Southern. This team beat Florida outright in 2013 and then nearly beat N.C. State and Georgia Tech on the road last year. They lost those two games by a total of just five points and I think they can upset WVU outright. This Georgia State team won nine games last year and brought a lot of talent back. Southern suspended its quarterback for the opener. But this line is an overreaction.

Southern is an option team. The quarterback doesn’t throw that much and the backup, Favian Upshaw, is an even better runner than the starter. Running back Matt Breida averaged nearly 9.0 yards per carry last year and will be facing a WVU defense that was not good against the run. WVU plays a 3-3-5 defense. That is set up to be better against the pass. They are going to struggle against the GSU option attack. This is way too many points, and I don’t see the visitors losing this game by more than two touchdowns. Take the points.