Your Source for Service Plays and FREE sports Picks

Reply To: CBB • Wednesday Service Plays • 12/30/15

Home Forums NCAA BB Service Plays CBB • Wednesday Service Plays • 12/30/15 Reply To: CBB • Wednesday Service Plays • 12/30/15

admin
Keymaster

ALLEN EASTMAN

2-Unit Play. Take #751 Southern Illinois (+2)
over Loyola-Chicago
(8 p.m., Wednesday, Dec. 30)
I will take the Salukis in this one. They are 11-2 on the season and this team is playing some fine basketball. Loyola has been up and down. These two teams split their series last year. But that was a really bad SIU team. They are better this year and will strike first in this rivalry game. The Salukis are 5-1 ATS in their last six road games and this team went to Murray State and won on the road this year. That’s tough to do. The Ramblers are just 2-6 ATS in their last eight games and I like SIU to spring the upset here.

2-Unit Play. Take #759 Arkansas-Little Rock (-8)
over South Alabama
(8 p.m., Wednesday, Dec. 30)
UA-LR has been blowing teams out left and right. They were blown out their last time on the court, at Texas Tech, and they have had a lot of time to think about that one. I think that they are going to come out on fire and bury this weak USA team. The Trojans are 34-16 ATS in their last 50 games after failing to cover the spread. They are also 5-1 ATS on the road.

3-Unit Play. Take #774 Pittsburgh (-7.5)
over Syracuse
(9 p.m., Wednesday, Dec. 30)
I will go with the Panthers in this one. This is one of Jim Boeheim’s weakest Syracuse teams. And he won’t even be on the bench tonight for the Orange. Syracuse is young and does not have a lot of strength on the interior. Pitt is a team that has always had Syracuse’s number, even going back to the old Big East days. The Panthers are 17-5 ATS in the last 22 games against the Orange and they have dominated them at home. Syracuse is just 5-19 ATS in its last 24 ACC games.

2-Unit Play. Take #775 Georgetown (-3)
over DePaul
(9 p.m., Wednesday, Dec. 30)
Georgetown has not played up to its potential yet this year. But this team has a lot of potential. They also have one of the Big East’s top players in D’Vauntes Smith-Rivera, and I see him carrying his young team to a victory tonight. The road team is 4-1 ATS in this series and DePaul is just 2-8 ATS in its last 10 home games. They don’t have a strong home court advantage and I think that this number is off.