Your Source for Service Plays and FREE sports Picks

Reply To: NCAAF Saturday Service Plays 9/5/15

Home Forums NCAA FB Service Plays NCAAF Saturday Service Plays 9/5/15 Reply To: NCAAF Saturday Service Plays 9/5/15

admin
Keymaster

Spartan

3* COLLEGE TRIPLE STAR KICK OFF WINNER

Notre Dame -10

Analysis: Now, as for this opener. Last season we opened the college campaign with an easy winner on Ole Miss and I frankly love our chances to duplicate that here. Lousy spot for Charlie Strong’s Long Horns as he takes a young club with Swoopes under center into South Bend for a night opener against an experience Irish club that could return as many as 19 starters from that very salty club a year ago. That does not bode well for the Horns. Add in the fact the Horns are a little dicey on the offensive line and that does not make me want to back them here with Swoopes taking the snaps.

Plus, frankly I am not all that enamored with that Texas secondary with the exception of Duke Thomas on the corner. Don’t get me wrong. I like and respect Charlie Strong. He inherited a team mired in a country club atmosphere and had to come in and kick some ass and put his stamp on things. He will get the job done, I have little to no doubt.

If he can recruit the state with success, and I think he can, he will return this Texas program to the lofty heights its rabid fan base expects. BUT, we are talking about this one game here and most to the point betting on it. Frankly I like the Irish here up to 13.5 as a triple star guys. I see the Irish pulling away late to cover our number.