Your Source for Service Plays and FREE sports Picks

Reply To: CBB • Wednesday Service Plays • 1/6/16

Home Forums NCAA BB Service Plays CBB • Wednesday Service Plays • 1/6/16 Reply To: CBB • Wednesday Service Plays • 1/6/16

admin
Keymaster

VEGAS SPORTS INFORMER

3 Unit Play. Take #585 Over 132.5 – Stanford at Oregon St (11:00p.m., Wednesday January 6 ESPNU)
The Gill Coliseum in Corvallis, Oregon has had success for us this year and tonight we look for more offense from Beavers at home. Oregon St is coming off a big home win against state rival Oregon beating them 70-57 and the Beavers at home are averaging 74.5ppg. Stanford is 7-0 O/U against a team with a SU record and the Beavers are 5-1 O/U against Conference opponents. Last 8 meetings between these two teams all 8 of them have gone over.

4 Unit Play. Take #588 Hawaii -10
over Cal Poly Slo
(11:59p.m., Wednesday January 6)
I have faded the Cal Poly Mustangs a couple of times this season and won and tonight on the island I see Hawaii punishing the Mustangs. Hawaii is 11-2 this season and those 2 losses were against Oklahoma and Texas Tech and the last time I checked the Cal Poly Mustangs are not even close to those teams. Hawaii easily wins this game by double-digits and grab this number now because I see Hawaii closing around -10.5 or -11. Cal Poly is 2-9-1 ATS against a team with a winning SU record and Hawaii is 4-1 ATS in their last 5 home games.