Your Source for Service Plays and FREE sports Picks

Reply To: CBB • Wednesday Service Plays • 1/6/16

Home Forums NCAA BB Service Plays CBB • Wednesday Service Plays • 1/6/16 Reply To: CBB • Wednesday Service Plays • 1/6/16

admin
Keymaster

STRIKE POINT SPORTS

Wednesday’s ‘College Basketball Plays’

3-Unit Play. #523 Take Missouri (+9.5)
over Georgia
(6:30 p.m., Wednesday, January 6)
Georgia have been too inconsistent for be to buy them as a huge conference favorite here. The Bulldogs are 4-7 ATS this year, and I like this Mizzou team as an underdog, specifically in a league game such as this. Way too much credit is being given to the home team. The Tigers cover in Athens.

3-Unit Play. #561 Take Massachusetts (+13)
over Dayton
(8 p.m., Wednesday, January 6)
We cashed UMass on Sunday as a small road favorite, and we’ll ride with them here as a heavy dog. Dayton is just 4-5 ATS as a favorite this year. And this time this number is way too big for the Flyers. I don’t see a scenario where this isn’t a close game into the second half, while Dayton hasn’t shown itself to be a good enough offensive team to make me think they’ll run away from the Minutemen today. Grab the points here.

3-Unit Play. #567 Take Texas Tech (+10.5)
over Iowa State
(9 p.m., Wednesday, January 6)
It’s nearly a week into the new year and Red Raiders are proving they aren’t going to fade any time soon. I think Texas Tech has shown itself to be a legit squad this season. That being said, this number is too big. Tech have gone 7-2 ATS this year, mainly as a favorite. But as a heavy underdog in Aimes they find a way. Two of the past three meetings have seen the Red Raiders cover as an underdog against the Cyclones. Here is another.