Your Source for Service Plays and FREE sports Picks

Reply To: NCAAF Saturday Service Plays 9/5/15

Home Forums NCAA FB Service Plays NCAAF Saturday Service Plays 9/5/15 Reply To: NCAAF Saturday Service Plays 9/5/15

admin
Keymaster

vegas sports informer

6 Unit Play. Take #197 Under 51 Texas at Notre Dame (7:30p.m., Saturday September 5 NBC)

This mega matchup screams defense and I would be shocked if the winner of this game has 26 points or more. Both teams will want to run the ball and control the clock and both teams will be avoiding the big passing play as well. I know Notre Dame lost six starters on defense but seems like the Irish always have a top ?D? and if Texas struggles moving the ball then this game easily flies UNDER. Texas offense last year was missing half of the season and their last two games Texas only scored 17 points. Notre Dame offense was huge last year and I’m hoping for a close game because if Notre Dame blows out Texas then we will be popping Tums in the 4th quarter. I see a much closer game and I see Notre Dame winning this game 27-17 and we hit our first 6-Unit Play of the young football season. Texas is 1-5 O/U in their last 6 road games and 5-16 O/U in their last 21 games.

3 Unit Play. Take #182 Northern Illinois -22.5 over UNLV (7:30p.m., Saturday September 5)

It’s no secret that I believe the UNLV football program is a joke and now they reached out to the high school ranks as their new Head Coach. Last year UNLV defense allowed rushing touchdowns at will and NIU always has a top-notch running back in their system and we should see the Huskies running wild on the Rebels defense. Sorry new coach Tony Sanchez but this is not high school ball and sorry UNLV fans but this game will get ugly quick. UNLV is 1-5 ATS against non-conference teams and again if Northern Illinois can establish the run early watch out.