Your Source for Service Plays and FREE sports Picks

Reply To: NCAAF Saturday Service Plays 9/5/15

Home Forums NCAA FB Service Plays NCAAF Saturday Service Plays 9/5/15 Reply To: NCAAF Saturday Service Plays 9/5/15

admin
Keymaster

vernon croy

7-Unit Play. Take the #204 Southern Miss +21 over Mississippi State (Saturday, September, 5 at 10:00 PM ET)
top CFB play for week 1.

This pick falls into one of my elite CFB systems and we are getting very good line value here Saturday night with a Southern Miss team looking for redemption. Miss State won this match-up 49-0 last year and now they are favored by just 23 and this line has now dropped to 21. The Bulldogs have just 8 starters returning 4 on offense and 4 on defense and they will be looking ahead at LSU next week. Southern Miss passed for 212 yards in the 49-0 loss against a lot better Bulldogs defense than they will see this year and Miss State has far too many question marks to be favored by this much especially in the first game of the season. I have also reached out to my contacts for this game like I will do for any big release this season and they all assure me this line is off big time. Play the Golden Eagles +21 with extreme confidence as they keep this game a lot closer than many may think.

5-Unit Play. Take the #178 Nebraska -7 over BYU (Saturday, September, 5 at 3:30 PM ET)
CFB Game of the Week for week 1.

This pick falls into one of my top CFB systems and the Cornhuskers are the superior overall team here Saturday. I know Head Coach Mike Riley way before his time with the Beavers when he was the Head Coach of the Winnipeg Blue Bombers and he will have his team overly prepared here Saturday. The Cornhuskers are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 non-conference games and the 5 players suspended will not affect the outcome of this game. This is a Nebraska team that will contend for a Big Ten title this season and I’m very excited to see what Riley has done in his short time as the head ball coach. Many think that BYU is Nebraska’s toughest season opener in over 12 years however I do not see it this way since I know this BYU team very well, and they have two top 25 teams with Boise State next week and UCLA on deck. It won’t be long for Nebraska to climb the rankings after this dominant win. Play Nebraska -7 with confidence Saturday.

4-Unit Play. Take the #206 USC -27 over Arkansas State (Saturday, September, 5 at 11:00 PM ET)

Play the USC Trojans -27 as my 4 Unit CFB Smash for Saturday night. This pick falls into one of my top CFB systems and this is a much different USC team now that the sanctions have been lifted. This team has more talent than they know what to with and I expect big things from USC this season. USC could have easily been 12-1 last season instead of 9-4 as they lost 2 games in the last play of the game and blew a 17 point lead in another game. A failure this season would be for USC not to win the PAC-12 and it all starts with Arkansas State and they will not overlook this team. Play USC -27 with confidence Saturday night as I look for them to take care of business.