Your Source for Service Plays and FREE sports Picks

Reply To: NCAAF Saturday Service Plays 9/5/15

Home Forums NCAA FB Service Plays NCAAF Saturday Service Plays 9/5/15 Reply To: NCAAF Saturday Service Plays 9/5/15

admin
Keymaster

Strike Point Sports

4-Unit Play. Take #192 Kentucky (-17) over LA Lafeyette (7 p.m., Saturday, Sept. 5)
This Kentucky team is going to be formidable this season in the SEC. Now don’t take that the wrong way and think that they are going to win 10-games, but they will be very competitive. The Kentucky offense is one of the best that coach Mark Stoops has had at the school. The Wildcats brought in offensive coordinator Shannon Dawson to continue to develop quarterback Patrick Towles, and it looks as if it is paying off. It is important to know that all of the focus isn’t just on the offensive side of the ball for Kentucky. The Wildcats have a solid front group on the denfesnive side of the ball which should be able to pressure the Ragin’ Cajuns’ all day long. ULL is just 2-5 ATS in their last seven games versus the SEC and 0-4 ATS in their last four early season, September games. Kentucky meanwhile is 5-0 ATS in their last five non-conference games. Lay the big number here as Kentucky takes advantage of an early non-conference opponent.

3-Unit Play. Take #183 Akron (+31.5) over Oklahoma (7 p.m., Saturday, Sept. 5)
The buzz around Akron is this is by far the best team Terry Bowden has had during his tenure at the school. The fanbase is excited by the progress that is being made on both sides of the football. Akron had the 28th best scoring defense in football last season and they return two of the best players on that side of the ball in Jatavis Brown and Cody Grice. By no means do I see Akron going in to Oklahoma and winning this game, but I do feel that this is way too many points for an up-and-coming MAC school to be receiving. I see this game having a 24-10 or 30-13 feel to it. The Akron defense is better than people think, and they should keep this much closer than this line suggests.