Your Source for Service Plays and FREE sports Picks

Reply To: ♦ NFC Wild Card Playoffs ♦ Sunday 1/10/16

Home Forums NFL Service Plays ♦ NFC Wild Card Playoffs ♦ Sunday 1/10/16 Reply To: ♦ NFC Wild Card Playoffs ♦ Sunday 1/10/16

admin
Keymaster

ALLEN EASTMAN

8-Unit Play. Take First Half – #103 Seattle (-2.5)
over Minnesota
(1 p.m., Sunday, Jan. 10)

This play is from my NFL *411 System*
This is a play on Seattle for the *FIRST HALF*.
I think that the Seahawks are going to jump all over the Vikings in this game. Seattle was one play away from winning back-to-back Super Bowls. And they are good enough to win another championship this year. They won’t be slowed down in Minnesota against the upstart Vikings. Teddy Bridgewater is young and untested in these situations. He won’t be able to beat this veteran Seattle defense just like he wasn’t able to in his first game against them. Seattle won 38-7 against the Vikings just last month here in Minnesota. It is going to be a closer game this time. But this is one that Seattle should control from start to finish. They have beaten Minnesota three times in the last four seasons and have gotten off to fast starts in all of them. Bridgewater is not going to be very good in the cold and I think the Minnesota offense is going to struggle all day. Seattle is used to winning these big playoff games and have done so in all different weather conditions. Seattle is the play here. Allen Eastman