Your Source for Service Plays and FREE sports Picks

Reply To: ♦ NFC Wild Card Playoffs ♦ Sunday 1/10/16

Home Forums NFL Service Plays ♦ NFC Wild Card Playoffs ♦ Sunday 1/10/16 Reply To: ♦ NFC Wild Card Playoffs ♦ Sunday 1/10/16

admin
Keymaster

NEWSLETTER NFL Football Prediction From Vernon Croy

Take #103 Seattle (-5.5) over Minnesota (1 p.m., Sunday, Jan. 10)
This pick falls into one of my top NFL systems, and I have Seattle winning this game by at least seven points here Sunday. Seattle is 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games overall and 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games after allowing less than 90 rushing yards in their previous game. I look for Seattle to shut down the Vikings running game for the most part and it will force Minnesota into costly turnovers. The favorite is a perfect 4-0 ATS in the last 4 games played between these two teams and Seattle is 18-7-1 ATS in their last 26 road games when playing a team that has a winning record at home. Seattle has arguably the best defense in the NFL, allowing just 17.3 PPG, which ranks 1st, and they are No. 1 against the run. If the Vikings can’t move the ball on the ground I have them getting blown out Sunday against a Seahawks offense that has put up the 4th most yards in the NFL this season. Play Seattle ATS with confidence