Your Source for Service Plays and FREE sports Picks

Reply To: CBB • Saturday Service Plays • 1/9/16

Home Forums NCAA BB Service Plays CBB • Saturday Service Plays • 1/9/16 Reply To: CBB • Saturday Service Plays • 1/9/16

admin
Keymaster

Dave Essler

Dime Play – Georgia Tech +6
I know – I know – fading Virginia? We do know UVA isn’t quite as good (defensively) as last season and we do know that Tech is better than last season. The tipping point for me here is that last season Tech went TO UVA and lost – more importantly they scored 28 points – for the GAME. If that isn’t motivation I don’t know what is. Without going deep into stats, Tech played the Tar Heels tough and the Panthers tough, both on the road, and they COULD have been looking to this game so I might have expected them to not play as well in those two recent road games. UVA lost to V-Tech so they’re somewhat vulnerable, especially given that they’ve got Miami Tuesday at home. Tech is VERY experienced (see last season, they were all there) and the best part of their defense is defending the perimeter, which is obviously where UVA plays. Tech has been great at protecting the ball, not getting shots blocked, at home, getting points. I’d put UVA on upset alert here.