Your Source for Service Plays and FREE sports Picks

Reply To: CBB • Saturday Service Plays • 1/9/16

Home Forums NCAA BB Service Plays CBB • Saturday Service Plays • 1/9/16 Reply To: CBB • Saturday Service Plays • 1/9/16

admin
Keymaster

ALLEN EASTMAN

3-Unit Play. Take #536 UAB (-10.5)
over UTEP (2 p.m., Saturday, Jan. 9)
UTEP was able to make a comeback and sneak in the back door against Middle Tennessee State this week. I think they will get blown out in the second game of this road trip. UAB won the conference last year and they have their sights set on doing it again. The Blazers are 12-5 ATS in their last 17 home games while UTEP is just 2-9 ATS on the road. UTEP has beaten UAB each of the past two seasons and I think that UAB will turn that trend around. The underdog has been the play in this series (9-1 ATS L10) but I think we are going to see a rare blowout in this rivalry.

3-Unit Play. Take #561 Vanderbilt (+3.5)
over South Carolina (3 p.m., Saturday, Jan. 9)
I am going to call for the upset here. South Carolina is one of the last unbeaten teams in college basketball. But I think that the pressure is going to start to get to them and they will choke here today. Vanderbilt is a team that started the season in the Top 20. They had a key injury to their big man and have been struggling. But this is still a very talented and undervalued team right now. The Commodores are 16-7 ATS in their last 23 games overall and they are 8-3 ATS in their last 11 road games. This line is low to bait public money. I am going to stay on the sharp side here.

3-Unit Play. Take #612 New Mexico (-6.5)
over Utah State (6 p.m., Saturday, Jan. 9)
I like New Mexico in this one. They have one of the best home court advantages in the Mountain West with The Pit. The Lobos are 17-7 ATS in their last 24 games on Saturday. The Lobos have revenge for a loss at home to Utah State last year and I don’t think the Aggies will beat them there two years in a row. Utah State has lost two games in a row and they are just 3-7 ATS in their last 10 games. This team didn’t look good on the road at San Jose State or BYU. This is a rebuilding year in their first season with a new coach and I look for them to struggle here.

3-Unit Play. Take #620 Davidson (-12)
over George Mason (7 p.m., Saturday, Jan. 9)
I think that this game is going to be a blowout. George Mason was just blown out at home by St. Bonaventure by 19 and before that they were blown out by 24 at VCU. I think it will be more of the same here. Davidson has struggled against the number this year but they have played a really tough schedule. This team is one of the best in the A-10. Davidson is 10-3 ATS in its last 13 league games and they beat the Patriots by 21 points at home last year against a similar spread. I see the same game playing out here. Lay the points.