Your Source for Service Plays and FREE sports Picks

Reply To: CBB • Sunday Service Plays • 1/10/16

Home Forums NCAA BB Service Plays CBB • Sunday Service Plays • 1/10/16 Reply To: CBB • Sunday Service Plays • 1/10/16

admin
Keymaster

STRIKE POINT SPORTS

Sunday’s College Basketball Plays

3-Unit Play. #824 Take Saint Joe’s (-3)
over Rhode Island (12 p.m., Sunday, January 10)
I questioned this Rhode Island team the second they lost their best player for the season. Granted the Rams have stepped up since to play better than I thought, but I now have even more questions of them on the road in conference play, having not really attempted to go out much in the non-conference. Rhode Island is 0-3 ATS this season as an underdog. They don’t get the luxury here of a home game vs. weaker competition. Saint Joe’s covers the modest number at home.

3-Unit Play. #833 Take Richmond (-3)
over Fordham (2 p.m., Sunday, January 10)
Fordham’s 10-0 home record doesn’t hold much clout when it comes against a handful of nobodies. That’s why the Spiders are favored on the road. And Richmond will want this one after starting A-10 play 0-2. The Spiders have gone out and played some tough away games this year, and that will serve them well here, looking to get on the board in league play. Richmond sneak by here.

3-Unit Play. #847 Take Stanford (+9)
over Oregon (10 p.m., Sunday, January 10)
These Ducks just don’t dazzle me, to be honest. So for Oregon to be laying this number to a very solid Cardinal team, I’ll bite and take the points. Stanford beat an even better Oregon State team earlier this week in Corvalis, and they’ll visit Eugene thinking they can do the same. Oregon is 0-3 ATS in their last three games, and I see this one being an even one throughout. Cardinal and the number get the edge in this one.

Best of Luck – Strike Point Sports