Your Source for Service Plays and FREE sports Picks

Reply To: CBB • Saturday Service Plays • 1/16/16

Home Forums NCAA BB Service Plays CBB • Saturday Service Plays • 1/16/16 Reply To: CBB • Saturday Service Plays • 1/16/16

admin
Keymaster

ROBERT FERRINGO

1-Unit Play. Take #522 Wake Forest (-2.5)
over Syracuse
(Noon, Saturday, Jan. 16)
Here is a situation wherewe might as well just keep pounding against Syracuse. The Orange are off therails and it is a confluence of factors working against them. But first andforemost is the fact that they just aren’t any good. This is the least talentedSyracuse team of the last six or seven years and they just don’t have manyoptions. Wake Forest has revenge for a game up in The Dome last year that theyshould’ve won, instead falling 86-83 in overtime in a game they should’ve won.The Orange are a horrific 5-23 ATS in their last 28 ACC games and they are just17-35 ATS in their last 52 games overall.

2-Unit Play. Take #526Georgia Tech (-7.5)
over Virginia Tech
I think that this GeorgiaTech team is better than people realize. They are really experienced and AdamSmith has really solidified the backcourt and given them a scoring punch. Smithis going up against his old team here and that is extra motivation for one ofthe Yellowjackets’ best players. Virginia Tech is coming off a gruelinglast-second win and I think they are going to have some heavy legs for thisearly start. I’ll take the veteran home team.

2-Unit Play. Take #528Maryland (-10)
over Ohio State
Maryland is coming off anugly loss to Michigan. I don’t think they are happy about it. And since it hasbeen a while – too long – since the Terps have just beat the piss out ofsomeone I think that we could see it today. Or they could lose. Who knows withthis team right now. Ohio State is really young and I have little respect forthem going on the road – mainly because they never do it. They lost by 20 atConnecticut and by 25 at Indiana. Neither of those teams is as motivated or astalented as Maryland. The Terps are overrated. That much we know. But they arestill good enough to lay into the Buckeyes here.

1-Unit Play. Take #529 Cincinnati (-3.5)
over Temple
This is a revenge gamefor the Bearcats. They lost by 17 points – 17! – at home to Temple as a12-point favorite. But then again, Temple has home losses to Houston (by 27)and St. Joe’s so they aren’t unbeatable in Philadelphia. I actually think thatTemple has played over its head this year. I think they get beat back here.

1-Unit Play. TEASER:
Take#526 Georgia Tech (-7.5) over Virginia Tech (Noon) AND Take #528 Maryland (-10)over Ohio State (Noon)

REST OF PLAYS AFTER NOON