Your Source for Service Plays and FREE sports Picks

Reply To: CBB • Saturday Service Plays • 2/20/16

Home Forums NCAA BB Service Plays CBB • Saturday Service Plays • 2/20/16 Reply To: CBB • Saturday Service Plays • 2/20/16

admin
Keymaster

NEWSLETTER College Basketball Prediction From Robert Ferringo

Take Louisville (-5) over Duke (Noon, Saturday, Feb. 20)
Here is a nice free play winner to get your Saturday going, but make no mistake: our biggest play of the season to date – an 8-Unit College Basketball Play – will be the highlight of our weekend card. I don’t play as many big plays as a lot of other handicappers, so when I do see something that warrants this size play you know it is legit. I have gone 10-4 on my last 14 plays rated 5.0 or higher in college hoops and I see a big win on the horizon. I also see a win here for Louisville. Oh how quickly things change. Less than two weeks ago Louisville was the ranked team when these two locked up in Cameron Indoor. Duke won a close, hard-fought game and now Louisville gets to throw it back at them. The Cardinals are not only motivated by revenge, but they are also catching the Blue Devils in a letdown spot after their huge mid-week rivalry game at North Carolina. It’s a solid spot for the Cardinals, who are 4-1 ATS in their last five home games. I think the Cardinals beat the number here.