Your Source for Service Plays and FREE sports Picks

Reply To: CBB • Saturday Service Plays • 2/20/16

Home Forums NCAA BB Service Plays CBB • Saturday Service Plays • 2/20/16 Reply To: CBB • Saturday Service Plays • 2/20/16

admin
Keymaster

NEWSLETTER College Basketball Prediction From Allen Eastman

Take Gonzaga (-5.5) over St. Mary’s (10 p.m., Saturday, Feb. 20)
It was an easy winner in this space last week with Michigan State. Now I see another easy winner for Saturday in one of the biggest games on the West Coast. Gonzaga and St. Mary’s are major rivals in the WCC, and this is a big game for both teams. Right now these two teams are No. 1 and No. 2 in the standings, and this game will likely decide the regular-season champions. St. Mary’s also needs this win to bolster their NCAA Tournament resume. This is a big revenge game for the Bulldogs. They lost by three points at St. Mary’s back on Jan. 21 and they will not want to be swept by the Gaels. Gonzaga had beaten St. Mary’s eight straight times before losing that game this year. They have really dominated this series, and I think that they will even it up. St. Mary’s is just 1-8 ATS in its last nine games, and I don’t think they will get the cash in this one. Go with the homer here.