Your Source for Service Plays and FREE sports Picks

Reply To: CBB • Sunday Service Plays • 2/21/16

Home Forums NCAA BB Service Plays CBB • Sunday Service Plays • 2/21/16 Reply To: CBB • Sunday Service Plays • 2/21/16

admin
Keymaster

ALLEN EASTMAN

5-Unit Play. Take #854 Houston (-4)
over Temple
(7 p.m., Sunday, Feb. 21)
I think Houston is going to win this one big. Temple is set for a letdown after their big game with Villanova this week. Temple was blown out in that game and I think they will struggle again here. Houston beat Temple by 27 points on the road in the first meeting this year. They have played Temple tough since joining the conference and the Cougars are 4-0 ATS in this series. The Cougars have won six of their last seven games and this team has been very tough at home this season. Houston is 4-0 ATS in its last four home games and 6-1 ATS in their last seven overall. The Cougars are 5-2 ATS on Sundays and they are 11-4 ATS at home against a team with a winning record. Lay the points here.

2-Unit Play. Take #835 Loyola-Chicago (+2.5)
over Missouri State
(4 p.m., Sunday, Feb. 21)
I like the underdog in this one. Missouri State is coming off a bad loss at Wichita State in a game they lost by 31 points. I think that one crushed their confidence a bit. Loyola Chicago has won three of its last four games and are coming off an upset win over Northern Iowa. I think they have a lot of confidence and have a lot going for them right now. This team needs to get over .500 to make it to the postseason so they are very motivated to finish out strong.

Allen Eastman