Your Source for Service Plays and FREE sports Picks

Reply To: CBB • Wednesday Service Plays • 2/24/16

Home Forums NCAA BB Service Plays CBB • Wednesday Service Plays • 2/24/16 Reply To: CBB • Wednesday Service Plays • 2/24/16

admin
Keymaster

ALLEN EASTMAN

2-Unit Play. Take #526 Richmond (-1.5)
over George Washington
(7 p.m., Wednesday, Feb. 24)
It jumped out at me that Richmond is favored in this game. This is a veteran team that plays well at home and I think that they can knock off a very good GW team. The Colonels have been up and down on the road this year and have losses on the road against teams like DePaul, St. Louis and St. Bonaventure. George Washington is looking ahead to a big home game against VCU this weekend. I think that they will get caught looking ahead and will fall tonight to the Spiders in Virginia.

2-Unit Play. Take #546 Missouri State (-6)
over Drake
(8 p.m., Wednesday, Feb. 24)
I think that this one will be a blowout. Missouri State won by nine in the first meeting on the road. This is a team with wins over Indiana State, Northern Iowa and Oklahoma State on the season. Drake is a putrid 2-19 in their last 21 games! This team has ben routinely blown out on the road and has to be embarrassed after losing to Bradley last Saturday.

2-Unit Play. Take #574 UC-Irvine (-4.5)
over Long Beach State
(10 p.m., Wednesday, Feb. 24)
I think that Irvine will bounce back from a loss to Hawaii on Saturday night. This is still a very good team that went to the NCAA Tournament last year. The only team that has given them problems is Hawaii, which is a very good team on its own. Irvine has too much size on the interior in this one. They have also had Long Beach’s number, going 12-5 ATS in the last 17 meetings.

4-Unit Play. Take #576 Nevada (-4.5)
over Utah State
(10 p.m., Wednesday, Feb. 24)
This Nevada team has several guys that can score. They have five guys scoring at least 10 points. And that will be a big benefit against a Utah State team that can struggle to defend. The Aggies are just 3-7 ATS on the road and I don’t think that they will be motivated to win this game at all. Nevada has won three of its last four and the only loss was on the road and in OT against UNLV. This is a team on the rise and I think they keep going today.

3-Unit Play. Take #532 Xavier (-1)
over Villanova
(7 p.m., Wednesday, Feb. 24)
I like the home team in this big rivalry matchup. Xavier has revenge for a 31-point blowout loss in the first meeting between these rivals. I think that they will return the favor by knocking Villanova out of the top spot in the country.

Allen Eastman