Your Source for Service Plays and FREE sports Picks

Reply To: CBB • Wednesday Service Plays • 2/24/16

Home Forums NCAA BB Service Plays CBB • Wednesday Service Plays • 2/24/16 Reply To: CBB • Wednesday Service Plays • 2/24/16

admin
Keymaster

VEGAS SPORTS INFORMER

5 Unit Play. Take #576 Nevada -4
over Utah St
(10:00p.m., Wednesday February 24)
The Nevada Wolf Pack get this game in their backyard and tonight I see the home team grabbing the victory. Nevada is 9-2 at home and has won 3 out of 4 home games and that one loss was against SDSU. The Aggies comes to Reno winners of 2 out of 3 games but and a big but was those 2 wins were at home. The Aggies have dropped 4-straight road games and if Utah St struggles to score tonight then the Wolfpack will run away with this game in the second half. Utah St is 3-7 ATS in their last 10 road games and Nevada is a perfect 4-0 ATS at home and 7-2 ATS against conference opponents.

2 Unit Play. Take #569 Over 126 – San Diego St at Wyoming
(10:00p.m., Wednesday February 24 CBSC)
I know San Diego St offense and their tough defense has killed me with playing them over but tonight in Wyoming I see a bit more offense from both squads. Wyoming is averaging 71.8ppg at home and their last 3 home games the Cowboys have scored 75, 84, 83 points. San Diego St is 5-0 O/U against a team with a SU losing record and the Cowboys are 8-1 O/U at home against a team with a winning road record