Your Source for Service Plays and FREE sports Picks

Reply To: CBB • Wednesday Service Plays • 3/9/16

Home Forums NCAA BB Service Plays CBB • Wednesday Service Plays • 3/9/16 Reply To: CBB • Wednesday Service Plays • 3/9/16

admin
Keymaster

VEGAS SPORTS INFORMER

2 Unit Play. Take #534 UTEP -3
over Florida Intl
(9:30p.m., Wednesday March 9)
This morning I had this play down for a 4-Unit Play at UTEP -1.5 but quickly this number was bet up to -3. FIU comes into this Conference USA game dropping 4 out of 5 games while UTEP has won 7 out of their last 9 games. Yes I know this number has moved but I still think UTEP has value here tonight!

5 Unit Play. Take #546 Oregon St -2.5
over Arizona St
(11:30p.m., Wednesday March 9 PAC12)
MGM Grand in Sin City Vegas will get to see a Beavers team that has had their highest seeding since 2010 and get to see Gary Payton II. A bit shocked to see the Oregon St Beavers only -2.5 in this matchup as I made this number Oregon St -4 or -5. Arizona St comes into this PAC 12 Conference tournament struggling and the Sun Devils in conference play were 5-13. ASU is also coming into this game dropping 5 out of their last 6 games and losers of 3-straight road games. Oregon St won a huge road game over the weekend beating UCLA 86-82 and tonight I see their momentum carrying over and beat the ASU Sun Devils with ease. Arizona St is 7-20 ATS when playing on a neutral site game and the favorite in this series is 4-0 ATS