Your Source for Service Plays and FREE sports Picks

Reply To: CBB • Thursday Service Plays • 3/10/16

Home Forums NCAA BB Service Plays CBB • Thursday Service Plays • 3/10/16 Reply To: CBB • Thursday Service Plays • 3/10/16

admin
Keymaster

NEWSLETTER College Basketball Prediction From Robert Ferringo

Take New Mexico (-2.5) over Nevada (5:30 p.m., Thursday, March 10)
I am in the middle of an astounding college basketball run and have banked over $11,500 in profit for my clients over the last six weeks alone. But I am not satisfied! There is still more money to be made, and this week I will have a 7-Unit College Basketball Play on Wednesday followed by my 8-Unit College Basketball Game of the Year on Thursday. This is one of my highest-rated plays of the year, and I nailed my only other 8-Unit Play this season when Georgia Tech sprung an outright upset (which I called) over Notre Dame. I don’t see an upset in this Mountain West game, though. New Mexico is a decent team that’s played bad basketball. But they should be on their game here knowing that their season is on the line. This is a team that swept Boise State, beat Northern Iowa and played USC and Purdue tough. The Lobos have one of the best backcourts in the league, and when Elijah Brown and Cullen Neal are making shots they are tough to beat. Nevada just lost its leading scorer and go-to guy, Marqueze Coleman, for the season. They are now without the two guys that were their best two players at the start of the season. New Mexico just beat Nevada on the road last week, and I think it will be more of the same here in Vegas.