Your Source for Service Plays and FREE sports Picks

Reply To: CBB • Thursday Service Plays • 3/10/16

Home Forums NCAA BB Service Plays CBB • Thursday Service Plays • 3/10/16 Reply To: CBB • Thursday Service Plays • 3/10/16

admin
Keymaster

ALLEN EASTMAN

*7-Unit Play*. Take #732 Seton Hall (-3)
over Creighton
(9:30 p.m., Thursday, March 10)
Seton Hall is just better than Creighton. The Blue Jays are not playing good basketball as of late as they have dropped four of their last five games, with their only win coming over St. Johns. Seton hall meanwhile has won five of their last six and nine of their last 11 S.U. This game will be much more like the second meeting between the two teams when The Hall won by 10 at Creighton. Isaiah Whitehead is playing some outstanding basketball and he will be the difference maker tonight on the big stage. I know that Creighton is playing for their season, but Seton Hall is playing to improve the NCAA tournament seed. This is big as the Hall do not want to fall to the 6-11, 7-10, or 8-9 game in the Big Dance. The Pirates are 9-2 ATS in their last 11 games versus teams with winning records and 11-3 ATS in their last 14 games versus the Big East. The Hall have also had the advantage ATS in this matchup as of late going 3-1-1 ATS in the last five meetings. Take the higher seed here as they cover this small line.

3-Unit Play. Take #773 Washington (+7.5)
over Oregon
(3 p.m., Thursday, March 10)
There is always a team that gets hot during their conference tournament and wins games that people didn’t think they would. Oregon is a fantastic team, but I see them getting upset tonight. Yes, I like Washington to win this game outright. With that being said, I love the points here. Washington is going to be a live dog coming off their easy win over Stanford last night. I know that Oregon will have an advantage in the paint, but Washington’s guards will be difference makers this afternoon. Washington is 5-1 ATS in their last six games versus Oregon and the underdog is 8-2 ATS in the last 10 matchups. Take the points here as Washington gets it done.