Your Source for Service Plays and FREE sports Picks

Reply To: CBB • Friday Service Plays • 3/11/16

Home Forums NCAA BB Service Plays CBB • Friday Service Plays • 3/11/16 Reply To: CBB • Friday Service Plays • 3/11/16

admin
Keymaster

VEGAS SPOSTS INFORMER

3 Unit Play. Take #580 Utah -1.5
over California
(10:30p.m., Friday March 11 PAC12)
What a great PAC-12 battle tonight at MGM and I’m sure everybody is excited to watch Arizona versus Oregon but not me. This game has my full attention and late in this game I see Utah pulling away and winning this game to advance to Saturday’s Championship game. California leads the all-time series 13-12, but the Utah Utes have won 4 out of their last 5 meetings and I see this trend cashing tonight.

*7 Unit* Play. Take #584 Fresno St -3
over Colorado St
(11:30p.m., Friday March 11 CBSC)
If it’s not broke don’t fix it and tonight we are going back to the well with the Fresno St Bulldogs. Last night we had Fresno over a tired UNLV squad and late in the second half the Bulldogs took over the game an easily won 95-82. Earlier this month these two teams met in Fresno and the Bulldogs won 87-73 and if the Bulldogs start off hot like they did in that game I see another double-digit Fresno winner. Colorado St pulled off the upset last night against Boise winning 88-81 and the Rams come into this game winning 3-straight. But, the Bulldogs are red hot right now (winning 7-straight and 10 out 12 conference games) and I see the offense of Fresno being too much for the Rams late tonight. The favorite in this series is 6-0 ATS and the Bulldogs are a perfect 5-0 ATS against a team with a winning SU record.

2 Unit Play. Take #591 Over 125.5 – Idaho at Montana
(11:30p.m., Friday March 11 FS1)
Idaho has scored 77 points yesterday and 82 points against Idaho St and tonight in their 3rd straight game I see another Vandals high offense burst. Montana has averaged 72.6ppg this season and with a low total I’m jumping on the over in this Big Sky Conference game. Montana is 6-1-1 O/U following a SU win and their last 11 conference games 7 of them went over the total