Your Source for Service Plays and FREE sports Picks

Reply To: NBA • Saturday Service Plays • 3/12/16

Home Forums NBA Service Plays NBA • Saturday Service Plays • 3/12/16 Reply To: NBA • Saturday Service Plays • 3/12/16

admin
Keymaster

Don Anthony

Phoenix Suns vs. Golden State Warriors
(NBA) – Mar 12, 2016 10:30 PM EST
Play: Total: 226.0/-110 Under
Play Title: 10* FREE PLAY OF THE DAY
Phoenix Suns vs. Golden State Warriors UNDER 226.5 I know it seems crazy sometimes to take any Golden State game to go under the total, but I think this situation calls for it and the number is too high. The Warriors played last night in a game that did mean a lot to them. They cashed for us last night as they were in a terrific revenge spot. They now have to get up for one of the worst teams in the NBA. I don’t think so. Golden State should be on cruise control all night long. I believe this game is one of those cases where the first half goes over but the second half goes under because the Warriors should jump out to a huge lead and then coast in the 2nd half with Curry and Klay on the bench. We’ve seen it happen so many times before. For a total to fly over that is this high, team’s need to be playing at a frantic pace for the entire game and I just don’t see that happening here tonight.