Your Source for Service Plays and FREE sports Picks

Reply To: CBB • Saturday Service Plays • 3/12/16

Home Forums NCAA BB Service Plays CBB • Saturday Service Plays • 3/12/16 Reply To: CBB • Saturday Service Plays • 3/12/16

admin
Keymaster

VERNON CROY

4-Unit Play. Take #747 West Virginia +4
over Kansas
(Saturday, March 12 at 6:00 PM ET)
Take West Virginia ATS as my 4-Unit CBB Smash for Saturday. This pick falls into one of my top CBB systems and I have West Virginia winning this game outright just like they did against the Jayhawks back on January 12. In the Mountaineers loss against the Jayhawks on February 9, they took 18 more shots than Kansas but had a very bad shooting night knocking down just 37.3% from the field and 25% from beyond the arc, while the Jayhawks shot 56.1% and 41.2% from beyond the arc. My point here is that West Virginia had a very bad shooting night on the road to Kansas and that will not happen twice. The Mountaineers are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 games after a win and 6-0 ATS in their last 6 conference games. The Mountaineers are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games against the Jayhawks and the underdog is also 4-1 ATS in the last 5 games played between these two teams. Play West Virginia ATS with confidence as this is a very bad match-up for a good Kansas team.

4-Unit Play. Take #725 LSU +7
over Texas A&M
(Saturday, March 12 at 1:00 PM ET)
Take LSU ATS as my 4-Unit CBB Smash for Saturday. This pick falls into one of my top CBB systems and I have LSU winning a close game here Saturday. The last time these two teams met was at LSU on February 13 and the Aggies lost that game despite shooting 55.8% and 35% from beyond the arc, even though LSU shot just 42.1% as a team and 27.8% from beyond the arc. LSU had 4 players in double digits in that game and I look for a huge game from Simmons today. The Aggies are just 8-17 ATS in their last 25 neutral site games and they have too many match-up problems against this Tigers team today. Play LSU ATS with confidence.

4-Unit Play. Take #752 North Carolina -1.5
over Virginia
(Saturday, March 12 at 9:00 PM ET)
Take North Carolina ATS as my 4-Unit CBB Smash for Saturday night. This pick falls into one of my top CBB systems and I have the Tar Heels pulling away and winning this game by 10+ points. The Tar Heels will absolutely dominate the offensive boards here tonight against one of the worst offensive rebounding teams in the country who are ranked 309th. The Tar Heels are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games overall and the favorite is 5-1 ATS in the last 6 games played between these two teams. The Tar Heels are the 7th best offensive rebounding team in the country and also move the ball around a lot better than the Hokies. Play North Carolina ATS with confidence.