Your Source for Service Plays and FREE sports Picks

Reply To: NFL WEEK 1 – Sunday Service Plays 9/13/15

Home Forums NFL Service Plays NFL WEEK 1 – Sunday Service Plays 9/13/15 Reply To: NFL WEEK 1 – Sunday Service Plays 9/13/15

admin
Keymaster

STRIKE POINT SPORTS

7-Unit Play. Take #471 Miami (-3.5) over Washington (1 p.m., Sunday, Sept. 13)
This is just a bad matchup for the Redskins. This is a team filled with drama and they do not have their heads on straight. Miami on the other hand has impressive goals for the season and they want to get this season started on the right foot. The Dolphins defense is just going to be too much for the Washington offense to handle. This game could very well start out slow for both teams, but once the Dolphins defense clamps down the Redskins are going to have too many empty possessions creating easy scoring opportunities for the Dolphins offense. Don’t get me wrong, I am not only excited about the Miami D…Their offense is efficient and they have the ability to score. Ryan Tannehill has options in Sills, Jennings, Landry, Cameron, and Parker, as well as a strong running game with Lamar Miller. The Dolphins are just too good for Washington here in Week 1. I can give you trends that you can sink your teeth in to, like Washington being 1-6 ATS in their last seven home games, but this is the first week of the season. This game comes down to which team is just plain better… The Miami Dolphins are just plain better and will win this game by more than a touchdown. Take the road favorite here.

3-Unit Play. Take #463 Green Bay (-7) over Chicago (1 p.m., Sunday, Sept. 13)
Chicago is just not good. Their secondary is going to get torched, and their offense has too many question marks. Yes, Matt Forte is outstanding, but the Bears don’t have much outside of him. Alshon Jeffery is an impressive WR, but he has been hindered with injuries all preaseason and won’t be at 100 percent. Currently the Bears best receiving option (depending on Jeffery) is Eddie Royal. Green Bay, even without Jordy Nelson will be able to move the ball at will. Eddie Lacy should/will have a monster game out of the Packers backfield. Chicago gave up the most rushing yards in team history two years ago and then gave up their most passing yards in team history last season. This isn’t your fathers Chicago Bears defense. Green Bay has won eight of nine S.U. versus Chicago and this Sunday won’t be any different. This game is going to be a double-digit Packers victory, 34-17.

3-Unit Play. Take 488 Dallas (-6) over N.Y. Giants (8:30 p.m., Sunday, Sept. 13)
Oh the poor Giants, they are still picking up guys off the waiver wire. What are they doing, trying to fix their fantasy football squad? The Cowboys are going to control both lines of scrimmage and in this game easily in front of their home fans. This Giants team isn’t very good and they are going to prove it on Sunday night in front of a national TV audience. Yes, Eli Manning has some weapons on the offensive side of the ball, but their defense is just down right abysmal. Once Eli has to start pressing and forcing throws this game could get out of hand early. I wouldn’t be suprised to see the Cowboys put up over 40 points. I kow that Dallas doesn’t have Murray this season, but Joseph Randle and McFadden will do just fine behind that huge offensive line. Similar to the Green Bay game, the rivalry isn’t going to matter. One team is just too good for the other team. Lay the points on the home team as Dallas rolls the Giants 41-20.