Your Source for Service Plays and FREE sports Picks

Reply To: Week 4 – Saturday Service Plays 9/26/15

Home Forums NCAA FB Service Plays Week 4 – Saturday Service Plays 9/26/15 Reply To: Week 4 – Saturday Service Plays 9/26/15

admin
Keymaster

Brandon Shively

10* UPSET Shocker of the Year — Arizona +4
This is a triple revenge game for HC Rich Rod and his Arizona Wildcats. This is RIch Rod’s 4th year coaching Arizona and he has yet to beat UCLA. I make note of this because I feel that this is a game that he has had circled on the calendar. This is Arizona’s first conference game and it is an important one. Head coach Rodriguez has 6 wins over ranked conference opponents over the last 3 years and is a PERFECT 4-0 ATS as a homedog the last 3 years. Arizona played a cupcake last week in Northern Arizona. They won the game 77-13 and got to get some of their players some rest in the 4th quarter with the game already won, so they will be fresh for this game. Through the first 3 games of the season Anu Solomon, the quarterback, has 10 TD/ 0 INT. Nick Wilson is one of the premier running backs in the PAC 12. Arizona has 4 receivers that can all make plays. Some big and tall, some are short and fast. This offense is well balanced and that’s why they are ranked 6th in the country with 584 ypg. They have a senior punter and a senior kicker, both of whom are good. For the Arizona defense, this is an experienced defensive line that is quick up front. All reports say that Scooby Wright should be ready to play in this game also. Wright is coming off an injury but trainers and the coaches say they are optimistic. Wright was PAC 12 defensive player of the year last season. It will be an added bonus if Wright does play this game. For UCLA, this will be freshman Josh Rosen’s first PAC 12 game and it’s on the road. Rosen showed his youth last week throwing 3 interceptions. He now has 4 interceptions on the season compared to 5 touchdowns. This is a tough environment for him to be in on Saturday night. I expect the freshman to make some ‘freshman’ mistakes. UCLA lost one of their starting cornerbacks to injury this week, Fabian Morneau. He led the team is pass break ups last year. That makes 2 starters now gone on this defense. I will also note that UCLA receiver Jordan Payton left practice Tuesday with an ankle injury. Reports say he should be ready for Saturday’s game, but I have to question if he will be 100%. Take Arizona to get the cover on Saturday night.