Your Source for Service Plays and FREE sports Picks

Reply To: Week 3 – "Super Sunday Football" Service Plays 9/27/15

Home Forums NFL Service Plays Week 3 – "Super Sunday Football" Service Plays 9/27/15 Reply To: Week 3 – "Super Sunday Football" Service Plays 9/27/15

admin
Keymaster

VERNON CROY

7-Unit Play. Take the #480 Take Dallas +1.5 over Atlanta (Sunday, September, 27 at 1:00 PM ET)

NFL Bookie Buster

This pick falls into one of my elite NFL systems and I actually love the fact Weeden is under center here Sunday otherwise Dallas would be 5.5 to 7 point favorites at home. There is exceptional value here and when ever a team has a significant injury in any sport the rest of the team always plays harder in the very next game. It is just the way professional athletes are wired, and the novice bettor thinks hey Romo is out I’m taking Atlanta meanwhile Weeden is a very capable QB and the rest of the team will rally around each other to ensure the victory. The Cowboys very strong defensively with opponents averaging 53 rypg and just 208.5 pypg against them this season. Offensively I look for the Cowboys to get their running game going Sunday behind a very good offensive line. Atlanta has allowed an average of 314 pypg this season so I expect Weeden to put up big numbers here Sunday. Grab the points with Dallas although you won’t need them as they win this game outright Sunday.

6-Unit Play. Take the #466 Houston -6.5 over Tampa Bay (Sunday, September, 27 at 1:00 PM ET)

NFL Oddsmakers Error of the Month

This pick falls into one of my top NFL systems and I have the Texans winning by 14+ points here at home Sunday. Houston is 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games after putting up less than 90 rushing yards in their previous game and the Bucs are just 0-6 ATS in their last 6 games after covering the spread in their previous game. I expect this Texans defense to have their best game of the year Sunday as there is just too much talent for them to not gel after 2 bad weeks under their belt. When teams play as bad defensively as the Texans have, they almost always bounce back with a strong defensive showing, and what better way than against Jameis Winston. Play Houston -6.5 with confidence Sunday.