Your Source for Service Plays and FREE sports Picks

Reply To: MLB Saturday Service Plays 9/26/15

Home Forums MLB Service Plays MLB Saturday Service Plays 9/26/15 Reply To: MLB Saturday Service Plays 9/26/15

admin
Keymaster

VERNON CROY

4-Unit Play. #971 Minnesota -125 over Detroit (Saturday, September, 26 at 7:05 PM ET)

MIN: DUFFEY

DET: SIMON

Take the Minnesota Twins on the moneyline as my 4-Unit MLB Smash for Saturday night. This pick falls into one of my top MLB systems and the Twins have hit .309 as a team lifetime against Simon. Duffey has pitched solid over his last 7 starts allowing no more than 2 earned runs in 6 of those 7 starts, which he allowed 3 earned runs. Since the All-Star break he has an ERA of just 3.15 with opponents hitting just .243 against him. Simon has given up an average of 5 earned runs per start over his last 6 starts and he was just rocked for 8 earned in his last outing. The Twins have hit .343 against Simon over 3 games against him this season and I look for their bats to heat up here tonight. The Twins are 9-2 in their last 11 road games when facing a righty starter and they are a perfect 6-0 in Duffey’s last 6 starts when their opponent puts up 5 or more runs in their previous game. Play the Minnesota Twins with confidence tonight.