Your Source for Service Plays and FREE sports Picks

Reply To: Week 3 – "Super Sunday Football" Service Plays 9/27/15

Home Forums NFL Service Plays Week 3 – "Super Sunday Football" Service Plays 9/27/15 Reply To: Week 3 – "Super Sunday Football" Service Plays 9/27/15

admin
Keymaster

Brady Kannon | NFL Side Sun, 09/27/15 – 1:00 PM

dime bet – 477 IND -3.0 (-110) vs 478 TEN
Analysis: Plenty of -3’s out there for the taking so grab it now as -3.5 is just not a good number to settle for when you don’t have to.

When we look at these two teams, we remember the breakout week that Marcus Mariotta had in Week One against The Buccaneers and we remember the abysmal performance by Indianapolis on Monday Night against The Jets.. but when you look closer, let’s remember that Tennessee played two pretty bad teams, Tampa Bay as mentioned, and Cleveland – and lost that one. The Colts meanwhile, have played arguably the two best defenses in the league in Buffalo, at Buffalo, and The Jets. Now Monday looked pretty bad but you cannot diā„¢scount the teams/defenses they played for one second.

If it is any indication, Las Vegas is still favoring The Colts to win their division and I don’t feel that Andrew Luck is going to continue down a road that saw his team fall to -7 in the turnover battle in the first two games. This is likely to change and there might not be a better place for it to change than Tennesse as Indy is 20-and-4 SU in this series the last 12-years and is 6-0-and-1 ATS in the last 7-match ups with The Titans. Andrew Luck, who is now 14-and-2 SUATS in his career off of a loss after Monday Night, has never lost 3-games in a row in his career. I definitely think The Colts right the ship here today in Nashville.. and it doesn’t hurt our cause that Titans Head Coach, Ken Whisenhunt, in the first four weeks of the season, is 1-and-6 vs an opponent off of a SUATS loss.

Finally.. some line movement. This game opened up -5 over the Summer and is now at -3. So Indy has looked very suspect against arguably the top 2-defenses in the league and Tennessee is 1-and-1 on the year against 2-of the worst teams in the league.. so we are downgrading The Colts 2-points? I know one former bookmaker who feels the line should be Colts -6. I will agree.