Your Source for Service Plays and FREE sports Picks

Reply To: Week 3 – "Super Sunday Football" Service Plays 9/27/15

Home Forums NFL Service Plays Week 3 – "Super Sunday Football" Service Plays 9/27/15 Reply To: Week 3 – "Super Sunday Football" Service Plays 9/27/15

admin
Keymaster

DOC SPORTS

6 Unit Play. #466/#816 Take Houston Texans -6.5 over Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Sunday 1 pm FOX)
Top NFL Play of the Week.
The Texans are desperate for a win but all of their goals are still in front of them since they play in the AFC South when 1-1 sits atop the division. I still am not a big believer in Jameis Winston at this point of his rookie season and fully expect the Texans to hit him early and hard. Tampa Bay is coming off a surprising victory at New Orleans but they have not played well in the following week going 1-7 ATS after facing the Saints in the previous games. Houston still has some playmakers on offense and I am just not a believer in the laid back style of defense employed by Lovie smith. Expect a double digit victory for the Texans and we will collect big in the process as well.

4 Unit Play. #474/#808 Take Baltimore Ravens -2.5 over Cincinnati Bengals (Sunday 1 pm CBS) I just do not trust the Bengals to handle prosperity. Last year Cincinnati rode in sky high to New England and got run out of the building losing 43-17. It would not surprise me if history repeats itself on Sunday against a desperate Baltimore team. The Ravens are 0-2, but both of those games came on the road and they had a chance to win both of them. Expect Joe Flacco to have a big day and I just trust him much more than I do Andy Dalton.

4 Unit Play. #480/#814 Take Dallas Cowboys +1.5 over Atlanta Falcons (Sunday 1 pm FOX) This is a surprise matchup of 2-0 teams with nobody expecting the Falcons to be any good this season. The Falcons will be playing their second straight road game, and that generally catches up with teams in the NFL. Expect Dallas to rise to the occasion with all of their injuries in the short term, and I just do not believe the Falcons are ready to become an elite team in the NFL again. Dallas still has a dominating offense line, and that will be the difference in this contest.