Your Source for Service Plays and FREE sports Picks

Reply To: NFL Week 4 – Previews, Articles, Info. Monday 10/5/15

Home Forums NFL Service Plays NFL Week 4 – Previews, Articles, Info. Monday 10/5/15 Reply To: NFL Week 4 – Previews, Articles, Info. Monday 10/5/15

admin
Keymaster

NEWSLETTER NFL Football Prediction From Allen Eastman

Take #489 Detroit (+9.5) over Seattle (8:30 p.m., Monday, Sept. 5)

It was a great start for the NFL 411 System! My first play this year was a 7-Unit winner on the Steelers, and there is plenty more where that came from. This week I will have another 7-Unit Play from the NFL 411 System, and this play is on one of the most underrated teams in the league. This free play is on one underrated team and one overrated team. The Lions are not as bad as their 0-3 record. They were close in losses at San Diego and against Denver last week. They haven’t played well but are only a couple plays away from being 2-1 instead of 0-3. Seattle is just 1-2 so far this year. They are coming off a shutout win, and it has always been a great system to bet against NFL teams off shutouts. This Seattle team is up and down. I don’t think that they will be able to blow out a talented Detroit team, and I think that the back door in this one will be open all night. Seattle is just 18-38 ATS in their last 56 October games. The Lions have been very bad ATS. But now the books have adjusted too much. I will take the points in this one.